TRAK Spring Training is a go – UNLESS IT SNOWS!
It’s that time of year! With Spring Training scheduled for this Saturday, karters new and old are anxiously awaiting the start of the season. The Toronto Racing Association of Karters will kick off their on-track activities at Goodwood Kartways this Saturday, April 7th, with their annual Spring Training event. The event is FREE to all TRAK/MIKA Members and a detailed itinerary can be found below. Visiting members are welcomed as always and can join the festivities by making a $40 donation to TRAK.
With below average temperatures expected, TRAK Officials have decided to continue with the event as planned *unless* an accumulation of snow on Friday night puts a wrench in the plans.
Fifteen bonus points will be awarded to all participants, and as on-track activities officially get underway this will be a great opportunity to knock off the winter rust. With Race 1 scheduled for Saturday, April 14th, Spring Training will be the perfect way to start your 2018 season. The itinerary can be found below.
• 8:30am – Gates open
• 9:00am – Rookie’s Only – in-class training
• 10:00am – Rookie Only – on-track training
• 10:15am – Sign-in and transponders
• 11:30am – Drivers meeting – ALL drivers
• 12:00pm – Open practice – Senior 2-stroke
• 12:15pm – Open practice – Senior 4-stroke
• 12:30pm – Open practice – Junior 2-stroke
• 12:45pm – Open practice – Junior 4-stroke
• 1:10pm – Rok Senior/Masters
• 1:20pm – Briggs Cadet
• 1:30pm – Briggs Junior
• 1:40pm – Briggs Senior/Masters
• 1:50pm – Mini Rok
• 2:00pm – Rok Junior
• 2:10pm – Briggs Junior Lite
• 2:30pm – Rok Senior/Masters
• 2:40pm – Briggs Cadet
• 2:50pm – Briggs Junior
• 3:00pm – Briggs Senior/Masters
• 3:10pm – Mini Rok
• 3:20pm – Rok Junior
• 3:30pm – Briggs Junior Lite
• 3:45pm – Conclusion of on-track activities