WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO POUND THE NEW CURBS?
Saturday, June 27th, 2020 – TRAK Race 2 (sponsored by VEGA tires) will be running the popular ‘Bus Stop’ layout. During the off-season curbs were finally added to this section of track, let’s all give those curbs a warm welcome.
TRAK RACE 2 – PRACTICE AVAILABILITY
- Thursday June 25th: Morning Session: 10am – 3pm
- Thursday June 25th: Afternoon Session: 3pm – 7pm
- Friday June 26th: Afternoon Session: 10am – 3pm
TRAK RACE 2 – SATURDAY SCHEDULE
- 8:00 am – Gates Open
- 8:15 am – Registration Opens
- 9:15 am – Registration Closes
- 9:30 am – Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 10:00 am – Practice Session 1 (8 Min Session)
- T.B.D – Qualifying (8 Min Session)
- Lunch Break
- T.B.D – Pre-Final (10 Lap Race)
- T.B.D – Final (12 Lap Race)
- 3:45 pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 2 – RACE ORDER
- Rok Senior / Rok Masters
- Briggs Cadet
- Briggs Masters
- Briggs Junior
- Mini Rok
- Briggs Senior
- Shifter Rok
- Briggs Junior Lite
- Rok Junior
TRAK RACE 2 – NOTES
- Race 2 Registration will once again be open on-site Thursday and Friday for drivers practicing on those days.
- Registration will re-open on-site Saturday morning for all others. Access to the Registration Office will be controlled.
- Drivers are required to come into registration with completed forms.