NIGHT RACING TIME! After an overdue and well deserved week off, we are back at it with one of our favourite events on the schedule up next, the annual Night Race! With the finals set to take place after sunset, the scenes are sensational.
Many drivers use their creativity ‘lighting’ up their karts while others focus on kart set-up as conditions change throughout the evening. It’s a different environment but one that karters have really enjoyed and definitely look forward to every year. We can’t wait!
- Thursday August 27th, 2020
- Practice Session from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Night Practice from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (weather permitting)
- Friday August 28th, 2020
- Practice Session from 10:00 am to 4:00 om (followed by CRKC)
- Saturday August 29th, 2020
- 1:00 pm – Gates Open
- 1:15 pm – Registration Opens
- 2:15 pm – Registration Closes
- 2:30 pm – Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 3:00 pm – Practice Session 1 (8 Min.)
- T.B.D – Qualifying (8 Min.)
- T.B.D – Pre-Final (10 Lap Race)
- Sunset Break
- T.B.D – Final (14 Lap Race)
- 8:45 pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 9 – NOTES:
- Race 7 Registration will once again be open on-site Thursday and Friday for drivers practicing on those days.
- Registration will re-open on-site Saturday afternoon for all others. Access to the Registration Office will be controlled. Drivers are required to come into registration with completed forms.