Indy 500 qualifying did not go to script today. Will Power could not muscle his No. 12 Team Penske Chevrolet into the big race. Power will have to return to the speedway tomorrow for the Last Chance Qualifier. Battling for positions on the last row will be:
- RC Enerson – No. 75 Top Gun Racing
- Sage Karam – No. 24 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing
- Charlie Kimball – No. 11, AJ Foyt Enterprises
- Will Power – No. 12, Team Penske
- Simona de Silvestro – No. 16, Paretta Autosport
Goodwood Kartways alumnus Dalton Kellett used a strategic last-minute qualifying run to prevent Will Power from securing the the final spot. The Canadian is in the big show!