PRESS RELEASE: Goodwood Kartways
It’s finally that time of the year! TRAK Race 1 is on-deck and judging by the participation level and overall enthusiasm at Goodwood Kartways over this past weekend, we are looking forward to a great event. Race 1 is Sponsored by: Reeve Webster Racing.
A long-time supporter of Goodwood programs, Trevor Reeve is always thinking of ways to give back. Thank you Trevor and Reeve Webster Racing.
With Race 1 quickly approaching, here is what you need to know:
- It is standard practice for the Goodwood Kartways Team to publish and email ‘Race Details’ by Wednesday morning of Race weekends. If you are not receiving these emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org asking her to add your email to our Club distribution list. This keeps you in the know.
- Race 1 Details are now available. Click HERE. Event information including practice availability leading up to the event, class order, race format, configuration, Covid-19 protocols and a time table will all be detailed in the document.
- As per last week’s schedule announcement, Friday June 18th from 10am-6pm will be a dedicated Lapping Day for all Club Racers. The day is FREE to all drivers registering for Saturdays race. Race day parking arrangements and race day registration will be available on Friday to ease the burden come Saturday morning. Group by group practice will be organized throughout the day based on participation.
- Friday will wrap up with a MANDATORY Rookie Orientation session that will take place from 6pm-7pm for all NEW Club Members. In-class testing, race day preparations and an instructional track walk will take place. Rookie’s MUST rsvp to email@example.com to confirm their attendance. Webster/Reeve Racing has graciously organized a small gift bag for all participants.
- All rules and regulations have been posted on-line. Use this link and then scroll down to the Rules and Regulations section: https://goodwoodkartways.com/?page_id=308 Please be sure to read and understand before Race 1. Pay close attention to the Supplemental Rules package which will include Club specifics such as spec fuel, class weights, number ranges, points allocation and more.
- Here is a link to our LIVE Number Registry: http://kartsportcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/KartStars-Number-Registry.pdf Your name should be on this list referencing your class and your assigned kart number. Please make sure you have that number on all four sides of your kart for Saturday morning. If your name isn’t listed within the registry, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That’s Sapore will be back on site all year! They will be open Friday and Saturday this weekend for your convenience. Email email@example.com to pre-order their ‘Veal on a Bun’ special for Saturday’s event.
Our favourite season of the year is finally here, RACE SEASON! We look forward to seeing our dedicated members and welcome those from visiting clubs to join us as we officially kick off the Ontario Club racing scene for 2021. Additional prizes and/or draws will take place at the podium presentation on behalf of Reeve Webster Racing.
For more information on Goodwood Kartways and the Toronto Racing Association of Karters please visit www.goodwoodkartways.com or call us at (905) 640-5278.