How to Get a Road Racing License

Road racing with CASC-OR starts with getting a CASC-OR road racing licence.  

The path to obtaining a CASC-OR road racing license is quite simple, it starts with an interview with the Chief Race Coach/Instructor, Paul Subject, who can be contacted at During the interview, drivers will discuss their background in racing, their racing intentions and interests, the type of car they plan on racing. Mr. Subject will then guide the driver to the program best suited to their existing skills and experience as shown below.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s