OTA Rulebook 2023
Time Attack is one of the most affordable forms of motorsports, allowing drivers to compete in any car in good mechanical condition.
For those who want to use a ‘stock car’ only a Class ‘TA’ license and a helmet is required. But for those who want to go faster the 2023 Ontario Time Attack rulebook has been released, available on their website. Racers are strongly advised to plan their build early to avoid last minute disappointment!
- 2023 Ontario Time Attack Rules & Regulations – rev 1.00
- 2023 OTA Team Championship Ruleset
- 2017 CASC-OR General Competition Rules (GCRs)
- Tow Hook Requirements at OTA Events
- Rule 5.0.E.6 – Valve springs (NEW RULE)
- Rules 188.8.131.52 and 5.0.B.4 – Clarification on Catalytic Converters
- Rule 184.108.40.206 Clarification – Throttle Controller Devices
- Quick Start Guide
- How do I sign up for an OTA event for the first time?
- How to use the Live Timing Website Guide