With the 2023 Formula 1 season kicking off this weekend, there’s am interactive game that’ll make race fans feel like they’re part of the action, and this year a local track will enhance the experience.
For the first time ever, K1 Speed will be hosting their very own Formula 1 Fantasy League.
It’s time to put your money where your mouth is and pick your top F1 racers.
Each participant will have a $100 million dollar budget to pick two constructors, and five drivers. Price changes will occur once per week, at the start of each new race week. And fastest lap points for the constructors will be added to the points already scored by the two drivers of that team.
As part of the season long Fantasy League, K1 Speed Canada will be giving away prizes. At the end of every Grand Prix weekend, the top points earner will win 2 Free Races! There’s even a private Fantasy League chat room, for people who want to give away their strategic secrets!
At the end of the season, K1 Speed Canada will be giving out a serious prize pack for the Top 3 in the Fantasy League:
- 1st Place: 20 free races ($590 value)
- 2nd Place: 10 free races ($295 value)
- 3rd Place: 5 free races ($148 value)
The F1 Fantasy League provides the opportunity for race fans to put all their Formula 1 knowledge to the test. F1 Drivers and F1 Constructors score points based on how they perform in the real world.
Michelle, Daniel and Chris are banding together to make selections for their Fantasy League team SCUDERIA DEMARAS and they’ve been looking at previous F1 seasons to help make their decisions. Which drivers have they supported? Which teams have they cheered for?
To be chosen for SCUDERIA DEMARAS as either a drivers or constructor, the criteria are quite simple.
- Only Ferrari drivers, either past or present, will be considered for inclusion.
- Only F1 teams powered by the Ferrari 066/10 Power Unit will be considered.
- Any drivers named Lewis or Lando will not be considered…and will take the big ‘L‘.
Think you can beat SCUDERIA DEMARAS in the K1 Speed F1 Fantasy League? Just follow this step by step process to join:
- Sign up at https://fantasy.formula1.com/ or download the app
- Join the K1 Speed Canada League (Code C7JLWHQQM04)
- Make your selections, but watch your budget. 100 million can go quickly!
Create an F1 Fantasy League account here: https://fantasy.formula1.com/en/leagues/join/C7JLWHQQM04.