MULTI-CONFIGURATION – TWO-STAGE ENDURANCE EVENT
- 8:00am – TRAK Registration Open’s
- 9:00am – TRAK Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – TRAK Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – CRKC Registration and Drivers Briefing
- 10:00am – Short Track Practice Session 1 ( 6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Short Track Reverse Practice Session 2 ( 6 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – CRKC Warm-up (8 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Short Track Reverse Final 1 (20 Lap Race)
- Arrive and Drive Final 1 (Reverse)
- T.B.D – Short Track Final 2 (20 Lap Race)
- Arrive and Drive Final 2
- 4:00pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 5 – RACE ORDER
- Rok Senior
- Rok Masters (May be combined with Rok Senior)
- Briggs Cadet
- Briggs Senior
- Mini Rok
- Briggs Junior
- Briggs Masters (May be combined with Briggs Senior)
- Rok Junior
- Briggs Junior Lite
TRAK RACE 5 – NOTES:
- Overall time will be determined by combining the completion time from Final 1 plus the completion time from final 2.
- Completion time for each final will be scored to the hundredth of a second.
- A DNF, DNS, DQ or a running kart finishing off the lead lap in any of the two finals will be scored equal to the last place kart on the lead lap.
- In the event of a tie, the driver who placed better in Final 2 will be awarded the position.
- Starting positions for Final 1 will be determined at registration by drawing chips. Reverse order for Final 2.