Demaras Racing has entered the 2020 GoPro Challenge GP Winter Race League. While the series will be running concurrently at the K1 locations in Toronto and Montreal, Daniel and Chris will be competing at the Toronto location only.
GoPro Challenge GP
15 Heats – 5 Weeks – 1 Winner
Do you think you have what it takes to go wheel-to-wheel with the best drivers at K1 Speed Toronto? Then participate in our GoPro Challenge GP Race League – a competitive adult racing series that is easy and affordable to join, and provides a unique and exhilarating racing experience like no other.
And new for 2020, the winner of our GoPro Challenge GP will not only earn a K1 Speed Prize Pack, but will also take home a brand-new GoPro Hero8 Black camera (a $470 value) – the latest and greatest from the action camera manufacturer we love the most!
Winter Season Schedule
- Round 1: February 13th
- Round 2: February 20th
- Round 3: February 27th
- Round 4: March 5th
- Round 5: March 12th
Check-in at 7:00 pm. Racing begins promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Must pre-purchase 5-week League Package to be eligible to participate in the GoPro Challenge GP Race League.
- 5-week League Package includes a total of 15 League heats
- Races can only be used during league nights (non-transferable)
- All participants must meet qualifications for riding in adult karts
Racers who may be too old or too experienced for our Junior Karting League, can now qualify to participate in Challenge GP races. Any racer between the ages of 14 and 18 who has a K1RS score at or above 1,400 points can participate in Challenge GP go kart race league events (driver must be approved for top speed in the adult karts)
Making the podium for our GoPro Challenge GP offers more than just bragging rights! Check out what you could take home…
- 1st Place:
- GoPro Hero8 Black ($470 value)
- an 8-race Prize Package (a $200 value)
- 2nd Place:
- a 5-race Prize Package (a $125 value)
- 3rd Place:
- a 3-race Prize Package (a $75 value)
How it works…
The Winter Season of the 2020 GoPro Challenge GP consists of 5 weeks of competition. Each weekly event includes the following:
- 12 Lap Qualifier 1 – qualifying for best time
- 12 Lap Qualifier 2 – qualifying for best time
- 14 Lap Final – standing grid start final race.
Put your skills to the test and join today! Who will emerge as the 2020 GoPro Challenge GP Winter Season Champion!