KartSport Canada Releases 2021 National Number Registry
With the 2020 calendar now complete, KartStars Canada has begun preparations looking to build on a very successful inaugural season. Earlier this year, KartSport Canada implemented procedures designed to preserve the systems and processes that Canadian kart racers have grown accustomed to.
As promised, a number registry that all clubs and regions could rely on was created and maintained. That list was updated all season long and provided a number registry which allowed karters to lock-in racing numbers in hopes of avoiding conflicts as they participated outside their local club. The published list dated 11.01.20 represents 264 drivers who registered their numbers with KartSport Canada in 2020. Use this link to view the registry. https://kartsportcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/KartStars-Number-Registry-11.01.201.pdf?402ada&402ada
The 2021 KartSport Canada Number Registry is set to open December 1st. Drivers who are listed on the 2020 Registry will have the first right of refusal to lock in their 2020 number for the 2021 season. To do that, drivers must complete and submit a 2021 registry form PRIOR to December 1st. On December 1st the grace period will expire and the registry will open up to the entire karting community on a first come, first serve basis.
2021 National Number Registry:
For drivers looking to secure a National number for the upcoming season, the following process has been put in place. Please note; your selected number should match your Club number when possible.
- Fill out the 2021 Number Registry Form. The form must be completed in FULL. Use this link to view the form: https://kartsportcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2021_National_Number_Registry_Form.pdf?402ada&402ada
- The Number ranges from the last few years will remain the same. See below.
- Briggs Cadet: Choose between (#2 – #99)
- Briggs Jr Lite and Mini Rok: Choose between (#102 – #199)
- Briggs Jr and Rok Junior: Choose between (#202 – #299)
- Briggs Sr and Rok Senior: Choose between (#302 – #399)
- Briggs Masters and VLR Masters: Choose between (#402 – #499)
- Rok Shifter and Shifter Masters: Choose between (#502 – #599)
- Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Numbers will be assigned on a first come, first served basis AFTER December 1st.
- The number registry will be updated regularly and posted at www.kartsportcanada.ca. Click the ‘KartSport Canada’ button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Please note 2020 KartSport Canada numbers will be reserved until December 1st, 2020 giving the drivers who held those numbers in 2020 the first right of refusal.