SATURDAY JUNE 19TH, 2021
LONG TRACK – QUALIFYING FORMAT
Race Sponsored by:
REEVE WEBSTER RACING
- Wednesday June 16th. 4pm-7pm
- Thursday June 17th. 10am-7pm
- Friday June 18th, 10am-6pm
- Mandatory Rookie Class to follow. 6pm-7pm
Drivers must pre-register for a practice session. Click HERE for the practice form.
TRAK RACE 1 – JUNE 19TH 2021
- 8:00am – Gates Open
- 8:15am – Registration Open’s
- 9:15am – Registration Close’s
- 9:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – Practice Session 1 (10 Minute Session)
- T.B.D – Qualifying (8 Minute Session)
- Lunch Break
- T.B.D – Pre-Final (10 Lap Race)
- T.B.D – Final (12 Lap Race)
- 4:00pm – Podium Presentation (Prizes and draws donated by Reeve Webster Racing)
TRAK RACE 1 – RACE ORDER
- Rok Senior
- Rok Masters
- Mini Rok
- Briggs Masters
- Briggs Junior
- Briggs Cadet
- Briggs Senior
- Briggs Junior Lite
- Rok Junior
TRAK RACE 1 – NOTES:
- This race will utilize the Long Track configuration which is the same layout which will be featured for Round 1 of
the KartStars Championship on July 3/4.
- Registration will be open on-site on Friday for drivers practicing. Parking arrangements will also be completed.
- Registration will re-open on-site Saturday morning for all others. Access to the Registration Office will be
controlled. Drivers are required to come into registration with completed forms. Click HERE for the forms.
- Please read the all documents for TRAK Race Day Event Procedures and Guidelines before attending.
- That’s Sapore Snack Bar will be back on site all year! They will be open Friday and Saturday for your convenience.
For more information on our Club Racing program please visit http://www.goodwoodkartways.com.