TRAK Race 7 Details
- Friday July 29th, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- 8:00am – Gates Open
- 8:15am – Registration Opens
- 9:15am – Registration Closes
- 9:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 10:00am – Practice Session 1 (7 Minute Session)
- Arrive-and-Drive Warm-up
- T.B.D – Heat 1 (10 Lap Race)
- Lunch Break – Arrive-and-Drive Final 1
- T.B.D – Heat 2 (10 Lap Race) *Inverted starting order from Heat 1.
- Arrive-and-Drive Final 2
- T.B.D – Final (12 Lap Race)
- 4:00pm – Podium Presentation
TRAK RACE 7 – RACE ORDER
- Rok Senior
- Rok Masters
- Mini Rok
- Briggs Masters
- Briggs Junior
- Briggs Cadet
- Briggs Senior
- Briggs Junior Lite
- Rok Junior
TRAK RACE 7 – NOTES:
- This race will utilize the Long Track configuration.
- Starting positions for Heat 1 will be randomly set by Orbitz Software. Starting position for Heat 2 will be Inverted from Heat 1. Lowest points scored combining Heat 1 and Heat 2 will determine starting order for the final.
- Registration will be open on-site on Friday for drivers practicing. Parking arrangements will also be completed.
- Registration will re-open on-site Saturday morning for all others. Access to the Registration Office will be controlled.
- Drivers are required to come into registration with completed forms. Click HERE for the forms.
- Please read the all documents for TRAK Race Day Event Procedures and Guidelines before attending.
THANK YOU VALANI GLOBAL FOR SUPPORTING OUR GREAT CLUB!