Race Lab Inc. is a premier advanced driving school with an unparalleled track record of developing safer, more confident and highly adaptable drivers. The courses are unique because they teach safe, precise, defensive driving skills with real world applications by incorporating:
- Driver training on mixed surfaces (tarmac, gravel, snow).
- Techniques from the most demanding forms of motorsports.
- Curriculum design based on complexities of driving in different countries, as well as international rally competition
Race Lab was founded by a 2-time Canadian Performance Rally Champion, “Crazy” Leo Urlichich. Crazy Leo has successfully competed in rallying and racing at a national level since 2007, and has represented Canada in WRC. Crazy Leo and his team of Race Lab instructors apply their vast international driving, teaching and competition experience to help students better anticipate and safely respond to the unexpected while behind the wheel.
Technical support and fleet maintenance for Race Lab is provided by Can-Jam Motorsports, a racing team with 35 years of international winning experience.
Besides the ‘classic‘ driver skill sets, Race Lab’s courses offer:
- Advanced car control on mixed surfaces (including gravel, snow and asphalt)
- Car control on multiple vehicle platforms
- Defensive driving
- Night driving
- High speed obstacle avoidance
- Convoy drills
- Specialized rally training
- Specialized road racing training
Race Lab’s courses are available at three levels – Basic, Advanced and Specialty, and can be tailored to meet individual requirements. Race Lab also designs fully customized training programs as per the unique needs and requirements of its clients, including specific skillsets, facilities and terrains.
For more information on Race Lab’s advanced driving training courses, including pricing for individuals and groups, contact them today.